Endodontics, from the Greek endo (inside) and odons (tooth), is one of the nine recognized by the , and deals with the and the tissues surrounding the root of a . If the pulp (containing , and as well as and fibrous tissue) has become diseased or injured, endodontic treatment is required to save the tooth.
We provide all aspects of Endodontic Services. Our procedures are modern and utilize cutting edge techniques and equipment. See our services or call us regarding your specific needs.
This is the game changer that will make your next endodontic procedure feel like a good nights rest on in a fine bed. Read more in our FAQs.
Digital Radiography reduces radiation by as much as 80 percent, provides a higher resolution picture and are easily transferable to your General Dentist in our procedure report. Also we Provide CBCT Services to visualize your tooth in 3D and determine etiology of the problem.
Relax. We operate a clean practice with top notch personnel that are here to cater to your needs. Think of us an an oral day spa...
• Our Practice is limited and specialized only in Endodontics.
• Our motivation is in the success of keeping your natural tooth.
• We feature state of the art pain management techniques, Nitrous-Oxide & sedation (IV + Oral).
• Most procedures are performed and validated at microscopic levels.
• Ultra high tech facilities including in-house CBCT, enhanced optics operating microscopes, ldigital radiography and latest procedural techniques.
• We are easy to talk to. We explain our treatment plan and answer questions in simple terms.
• Board Certified - Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics!
|About Dr. Tomkoria|
|About Dr. Chang|